Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Suppose It's That Time of Year...

I had to go to Providence Place Mall today to run an errand. I think I'm good with not going back there again for another couple of months. As much as I appreciate the holiday season, it was just too crazy! I couldn't even stand in a line without be touched accidently by another person. And it was so loud with random conversations... which for most people would be deafening (ba dum dum dum). Anyone else have simliar expereicnes?

4 comments:

  1. I HATE ppmall during the holiday season! not fun, not fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to deal with the traffic in that parking lot during this season. I have a hard time with road rage with all the hormones! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... the parking lot. I didn't even think about that. It's such a mess! When I was leaving someone had the police looking at their car because it got dinged up.

    ReplyDelete